Monday, January 28, 2008

Thing 2

Yahoo! AvatarsI listened to the Stephen Abrams video - her reminded me of Max Headroom without the manical laughter.
I think that Library 2.0 just means that we have to keep up with all the changes and integrate them into our own libraries. Not always easy to do when these changes come at what seems a 1000 MPH.
We get too bogged down with the rhetoric and often overthink things. Not to mention trying to make ourselves sound more important than we really are.
The Internet has made my life easy like the microwave oven did. It's convenient for me to shop, communicate and find information. But it's not my life. I get home and turn on my computer and check my email, the news, my stocks and that takes me about 10 minutes tops. I can't think of anything else to use it for. There's other things in life to do.
Ramble on...

No comments: