Monday, February 11, 2008

Thing 7

Thing 7 not as interesting as Thing 6.
Email - been there done that. Have used folders, groups, etc.
IM- our library has been working on getting this for almost 2 years. We keeping hearing "we'll have it next week". Looking forward to using this sometime in my life. Didn;t think the video was all that helpfl.
Text Messaging - have no idea how to do this and wouldn't use it if I could. It's bad enough trying to hit the right keys on a normal size keyboard, but a cell phone? No.. I do get text messages though from my nephew and can access and read these.
Webinars - Have particpated in many of SirsiDynx webinars. They were great.
I didn't know that MINITEX had online conferences. Cool. FOund the podcasting one interesting.
I tried to Twitter but their website wasn't working good.

No comments: